Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Tarte Sale!

So I had no intentions of posting on the blog today, but when I logged into Facebook this morning, my FAVORITE makeup brand had posted a 30% off code that applies to everything on their website! If you've ever been to Ulta, or Sephora, you have no doubt seen Tarte cosmetics.  Tarte is a brand I have grown to love over the past year, and while they are on the pricey side, they are so worth it.  This line is so eco friendly, and just good for your skin in general.  All of tarte's products are cruelty free, as well as paraben free.  Because tarte is considered 'high end' , it's normally excluded from any coupons you get from Ulta. Plus, the most Ulta ever offers is 20%, so this is even better!  If you spend at least $40, shipping is free, and every purchase comes with a sample of one of their other products.  Did I mention how ADORABLE their packaging is?  In the grand scheme of things, packaging isn't what draws me to them, but isn't it a nice bonus? I placed an order approximately two weeks ago, and the shipping was super fast.  I had my package within three business days. I realize that shelling out big money for makeup is not high on everyone's priority list, but if you're like me, and you like to experiment and splurge every now and then, this would be a great opportunity to do that, and save a little cash at the same time.  Tarte.com also has a program called 'pretty perks' that gives you points for each dollar you spend at their site.  All you have to do is fill out a little of your info, and you're in.  You also get points for referring friends to pretty perks, so if you're thinking of joining, please give me your email, so I can send you the link! I've not tried every product they have to offer, but here are a few of my favorites thus far...

Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Full Coverage Foundation:  This gives great coverage, and lasts all day.  I would say it's best suited for normal to oily skin, as it has a mousse like consistency.

Maracuja Miracle Foundation:  I just ordered this and have used it a couple times, and it's fabulous.  Definitely best suited for dry to normal skin types. It gives great coverage, and leaves you with a dewy finish.

Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blushes:  These are Allure magazine award winning blushes, and by far the best blushes you will ever use.  They stay all day, and give so much pigment!

Amazonian Clay Mineral bronzer in Park Ave Princess:  This bronzer is great to give you a sun kissed look, or to contour your cheekbones, hairline, etc.  When I first saw it in the compact, I thought it was going to be way too dark for my fair skin, but it actually looks perfect.  Not too ashy, and not too orange, just right!

Eyeshadows:  Their eyeshadows are GORGEOUS! They have tons of pigment, and are so easy to work with.  I've got two eyeshadow palettes so far, and love every single color.

Here's the link tarte's site http://tartecosmetics.com/  Be sure to use offer code tarteff to get your 30% off!

Happy shopping everyone! I'd love to know if you end up ordering anything, and of course, what you think of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment