Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The palette everyone should own

It's no secret that I have way more makeup than one person needs.  It's also no secret that I continue to buy more.  A few days ago, I was browsing around pinterest, and I saw a pin using the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette.  Now I've been going back and forth for months about buying it, but I told myself the last thing I needed was another eyeshadow palette. Yesterday, I decided to throw that logic out the window and just go for it.  So, $27 later, I now have the most amazing, everyday shadows in one tiny package!  This palette comes with six shades, five of which are matte, and one shimmer.  What I love so much about this palette is that you can create so many different looks, from very neutral, toned down eyes, to smoked out, night on the town eyes. The quality of these shadows is amazing. They are highly pigmented, and blend out so easily. I also love the size of this palette, because it's perfect for traveling.


I'm a sucker for nice packaging!


Venus: shimmery champaign
Foxy: matte yellowish tan
Walk of Shame:  matte cool toned light tan
Naked 2: matte medium tan
Faint: matte warm dark brown
Crave: matte black (very pigmented)


I created this look today using all six shades. Against my better judgement,
I decided to share this selfie with you!

Transition color above my crease: Naked 2
Inner corner and inner half of lid: Foxy
Outer half of lid: Walk of Shame
Crease color: Faint
Outer V : Crave
Browbone highlight: Venus





Order the Naked Basics palette here.

Find me on instagram! www.instagram.com/ashlist85


Have a beautiful day!




 







 


No comments:

Post a Comment